Home Climber's Resource Home Contact

Back to Tieton

Vehicle Use Permits

Currently a Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Vehicle Use Permit is required to park at the parking lot areas for both the Bend and the Royal Columns climbing areas.  Please comply with this regulation whether you agree with it or not.

Check the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife website for:

Frequently asked questions

License Vendors in your area.  

Also, Sno-Park Permits may be required in some areas during the winter season.  Check the Washington State Parks website for more details.


Kloochman Rock at Sunset with Goose Egg Mountain on the right.
If you have any corrections or other information that might be useful,  please send me an email.  Thanks!





Copyright 2003-2006 Joseph Puryear.
  All rights reserved.
Disclaimer  |  Copyright